P&O Cruises five Australian ships will come together for the first time at a grand parade on Sydney Harbour on November 25 this year.
The celebration marks the arrival of the line’s swish new ships, Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden, who join Pacific Jewel, Pacific Dawn and Pacific Pearl for year-round sailings Down Under.
The five ships in the fleet will salute Sydney in a V-formation before entering Sydney Harbour in single file. After the official naming of the new ships there will be a musical extravaganza from some of Australia’s best-known performers including Jessica Mauboy, The Veronicas, Samantha Jade, Justice Crew and Stan Walker on board the ships.
Celebrations will continue through the evening with what has been described as one of the biggest “white parties” ever on the ships’ top decks. There will be special effects such as smoke cannons and a snow finale, and passengers will all dress in their brightest whites.
A DJ will pump out tunes by the dance floor, and there will be a “selfie” photo wall so party-goers can capture and share memories of the night.
Holidaymakers can join the party on the ships by booking one of the five cruises below.
- A 2-night cruise on Pacific Aria from Sydney to Brisbane that with a live performance by Jessica Mauboy.
- A 9-night round-trip from Sydney to New Caledonia on Pacific Eden when The Veronicas perform.
- A 3-night round trip from Sydney to sea and back on Pacific Pearl when Samantha Jade performs.
- A 4-night round trip from Sydney on Pacific Jewel to Newcastle for the Hunter Valley when Justice Crew performs.
- A 7-night roundtrip from Brisane on Pacific Dawn to Moreton Island, Eden, and Newcastle, with a live performance by Stan Walker in Sydney at the 5-ship extravaganza.
- For more information visit pocruises.com.au/5ships